“best bakery”
Review of Sorrento Bakery

Sorrento Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in East Hanover
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Any type of cake pastry for holidays coffee bread sandwiches ect excellent I mostly go there for holiday pastries birthdat cakes ect. coffee in the morning sometime they do have excellent lunch sandwiches too

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been a loyal customer of Sorrento’s for years. Their pastries, cookies & breads are absolutely delicious. Anytime we are visiting friends & family I ALWAYS bring a cake or pastries from Sorrento’s. As soon as people see the box they are so excited to get to dessert. I’ve never had a bad experience here. Everything is extremely fresh & delicious. I’ve been to other bakeries & can tell they freeze their cakes from the state taste.

They also have a deli. Which is always packed at lunch time because the sandwiches are that good. I always get my cold cuts here

If you’re in the area, stop in. If you’re not, take a detour... it’s worth it!!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I always go to Sorrento for my cakes and pastries.The service is excellent.They have the best carrot cake and the most beautiful pastries.As soon as I go thru the door,the aroma of the freshly baked bread is heaven !

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Working in the Hunt's Point section of the Bronx for many years... a quick trip to Little Italy on Arthur Avenue for some Cannoli, Sfogliatelle or a big Pannelle was easy. Leaving the Bronx to come to North Jersey made it not so easy... till I discovered Sorrento Bakery & Deli.

It's off a main road, easy to see with good Parking. There's a small Deli section that has brisk Breakfast & Lunch Take-Out traffic... but I stock up on the crunchy Mini-Cannoli & soft Pizza Bread. They have everything a good Italian Bakery should have... and more. Mangia' Bene!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Their pastries, cookies & breads are delicious. They also make fresh sandwiches for lunch which are reasonably priced, fresh & also delicious. There is outdoor seating to eat lunch outside on a nice day.