“Good Food”

sabor latino
Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Colombian
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times and have enjoyed the food. The chicken murphy was very good and the other people really liked the chicken in garlic sauce spicy shrimp.

I can be a little noisy and its not very romantic but if you are looking for good food in an otherwise pleasant place I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Ambiance. Cuisine. Dancing. All in the heart of Morris County's Dover New Jersey! You just have to go. Carne asada to die for. The chicken and broc Alfredo-- huge and delicious--great for the person u sure of Latin Cuisine. My personal favorite is the Country Platter--- carne asada, rice, beans, an egg, sausage, chiccarones. A sampler. GO! (I grew up in Dover and go back for the Latin flavor... Sabor Latino!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

They recently moved to Morris Street in Dover the building is beautiful, the food is still great. Two smaller rooms for private parties. Always full so I'd recommend reservations. Don't quite get the idea of serving rice & French fries with some dishes but it's still tasty. And don't pass on the sangria it's so good.good prices

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Sabor Latino has moved to their new location on Morris Street in Dover. The place is very fresh, new and beautiful. They have a small party room in the back, and a side room that can accommodate a large party. The bar is nice also. We went for lunch on a Saturday. We started with salads that were chilled nicely and had a good mix. I had the Churrasco Sabor Latino steak. It came with rice, French fries, salad, and was surrounded with a shrimp sauce. It was huge, succulent, and cooked perfectly. I could not finish it. My father got breaded Talapia with shrimp, he loved it. My wife ordered the salmon and shrimp special. The shrimp were jumbo and very delicious. We ordered a side bowl of beans to enjoy with our rice. The beans were delicious. We also ordered a large pitcher of Sangria red. It had alot of diced fruit and was not loaded with a ton of ice like many of places do. You get so much great food here for the money. The server was friendly, but since we are Caucasian and do not speak Spanish, there was a slight communication issue, but we got through it. I highly recommend trying this place!

Reviewed 20 February 2017

The new restaurant location is beautiful, more modern and can seat more. Delicious authentic Colombian food, served with no frills or decoration. Plentiful portions at a great price.