“Family Friendly”

Bruno's Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Dorothy
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This is one of our favorite place to go eat when we are in the area. Everyone one is so friendly and the food is fresh and delicious

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Been driving by this place for 30 years. Finally had to try it. The smell didn't smell like a homemade pizza. I open the box and the dough was a perfect circle with perfect crust uniformity. Definitely a frozen dough. The taste reminded me of what I get in bowling alleys. Not a real pizzeria pizza. I was disappointed in it.

1  Thank Butch D
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

Over the years this establishment has made many changes but not all for best. The former owner use to make the pizza dough from scratch. Current owner is using a pre made pizza. I'm not fooled and never get pizza there even though they are the closest pizzeria to me. Others are 7 or more miles away. Current owner must feel locals are a captive audience. Sandwiches and subs are still OK though they could use a better bread.

1  Thank Peter T
Reviewed 4 March 2016

It's okay for a middle of nowhere kinda place. Its not the worst pizza we have ever had but it's also far from the best!

1  Thank Cape_May_Family
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

We eat here all of the time when we camp nearby. Breakfast is great. Service is good too. You feel like a local here, staff and other diners are very friendly.

1  Thank LilaCamp