“B ”

Victory Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 45 Restaurants in Deptford
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

Good food but be careful. I almost swallow a pointy and sharp metal aluminum strip 2 inches inches long mixed in my shrimp egg foo yong. I could have ended in the ER. It actually irritated my mouth for two days. The most disappointing part of it was that when I called to let them know of what happened they were apathetic. Finally they mentioned about a replacement, a person named Eric nickel and dime me. I didn't want an entree replacement that I was not able to see the ingredients. This object could have killed me. Instead he told me that additional charge was necessary if I were to order shrimp with vegetables. Another restaurant would have bent over backwards to rectify a situation especially where it could be harmful to someone's health. They lost me as a customer, and posted it on FB so all of my friends know about the safety issue and customer service of this restaurant. I am going to go further to protect the public from potential harm. In this perspective I rated this restaurant as poor.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

This was one of my favorite Chinese restaurants for a long time. Good value, great food, quick delivery. But about three months ago the store manager left for another opportunity in north Jersey. The food and service has suffered since. We got our stand-by. Wonton Soup, Sweet n Sour Chicken, Egg Rolls and Steamed Dumplings. Use to be great. Now the soup is watery, the dumplings tasteless, the sweet n sour chicken small and over breaded and they don't even give you fried noodles and condiments unless you ask. Not good. I'm out.

Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

I have added some pics and descriptions from our last two orders both this week. The food is decent quality and in general very tasty. The portions are good compared to the price. Once in a while a bite might be a bit bland especially the case with the cheesesteak egg rolls which I also felt could of had more filling. I added a pinch of salt to them and they were better. There is nothing I hated but I will say that the fried rice could of been better but I'm willing to give it a second try in the future but this batch was dry and bland compared to Asian Village which it's awesome there. I gave this place a try because my regular place Asian Village doesn't have cheesesteak egg rolls. I also wanted to in general compare their food since they are both Woodbury establishments. I'd say that there are pros and cons to both. This one had awesome crab rangoon and I love the almond cookies as well. A big con with this one is that delivery took a full hour both times we ordered. I will order from here again for sure.

Reviewed 4 February 2012

great little delivery place!!! fast delivery always tastes great