Good food but be careful. I almost swallow a pointy and sharp metal aluminum strip 2 inches inches long mixed in my shrimp egg foo yong. I could have ended in the ER. It actually irritated my mouth for two days. The most disappointing part of it was that when I called to let them know of what happened they were apathetic. Finally they mentioned about a replacement, a person named Eric nickel and dime me. I didn't want an entree replacement that I was not able to see the ingredients. This object could have killed me. Instead he told me that additional charge was necessary if I were to order shrimp with vegetables. Another restaurant would have bent over backwards to rectify a situation especially where it could be harmful to someone's health. They lost me as a customer, and posted it on FB so all of my friends know about the safety issue and customer service of this restaurant. I am going to go further to protect the public from potential harm. In this perspective I rated this restaurant as poor.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.