“Great irish Food”

Molly Maguires Irish Pub and Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Molly Maguires Irish Pub and Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 54 Restaurants in Clark
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Raritan Rd.
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We've been many times and we love the food but this time they did not have the Guinness Stew. It was a cold night and just the kind of night for some hot Guinness stew. Disappointing but I ordered the corned beef instead which is usually good, too.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We stopped in Molly Maguires for dinner on the way to an event on a Friday evening, we were shown to the dining room where there was a party of 10-12 people.
We ordered off their Price Fixe Menu (Appetizer, Entree & Dessert for $15.99 ea.), My Wife had a Garden Salad, Coconut Shrimp & Ice Cream, I had Caesar Salad, Fish & Chips & Ice Cream, the food was excellent, the service attentive.
The only thing that marred the evening was the table with the large group, they were loud and I can deal with that but there was one individual who apparently had too much to drink or maybe not who in a loud voice had to sprinkle his sentences with abundant use of the "F" word, it kind of ruined the evening. I would like to say that we would return here again to eat, but if the staff has no interest in controlling their customers we'll perhaps eat elsewhere.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We always enjoy going to Molly's. Love the buy one, get one burger deal they offer on Mondays and Tuesdays. Although we are not beer drinkers, they offer a decent wine list as well!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Enjoyed a good wholesome meal here on a Sunday afternoon.
Live music which created a great ambiance. Lovely staff and good quality foof.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 27 February 2017

We have lived in the area for many years, and finally tried this Irish pub for the first time in Feb 2017. All in all our party of 4 have a great experience. The atmosphere in the dining section was excellent. I cannot speak to the bar area, but it was packed. Live music started at 10. Food pricing was was OK... I thought the appy's were over priced for the quantity of food received. The burger was a nice size, but dry. I rdered medium, but there was no juice to the meat. On the flip side, we raved about the Sheppard pie. In general, I loved the restaurant, and would go back.

Date of visit: February 2017