“Very good food”

Deli King of Clark
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Clark
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I was very pleased with coming here. The food was very good and we were seated right away. I got a tuna wrap, and it was very delicious, Never have I had such fresh tuna. The ambience is nice for a small deli. The outside needs a little bit of work. The outside looks lextremely crappy. Overall, great deli with really good meat and fish,

1  Thank Matan O

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Deli King since probably the 1970’s and they never disappoint. I usually get take out for the Holidays or when family gets together. I get Sloppy Joe platters for my parties and family events and they’re out of this world, so are the corned beef and pastrami sandwiches, soups and salads. If you like smoked fish the Lox and whitefish kipper salmon and herring are out of this world. The staff is very friendly and professional!
When I was young there were plenty of places like this In the Newark area but now I’m afraid they’re almost all gone except for this gem!

1  Thank Wayne S
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Love their soup, pastrami is top notch, brisket not my favorite. Counter people are fast and friendly.

1  Thank trektaker
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Went there for Matzoh ball soup and the size of them was enormous. They were delicious and totally worth going for. I did not try anything else but everything in the case looked delicious and I would go back in a heartbeat to try the sandwiches, kugel and hot entrees.

1  Thank denises639
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Stopped in today for lunch with my wife. I had the mushroom barley soup for a huge bowl for $5.50. A smaller one is $4.50. Excellent, as is the Chicken Soup. We had the corned beef on rye and the Brisket on rye, and they are just amazing. The have a great slaw, and pickles. They have a diverse menu, and all is fresh and excellent. the rye bread is the best I have ever had. When in Clark, stop in.

1  Thank Bones57