“amazing kosher deli , restaurant and take out”
Review of Deli King of Clark

Deli King of Clark
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Clark
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Stopped in today for lunch with my wife. I had the mushroom barley soup for a huge bowl for $5.50. A smaller one is $4.50. Excellent, as is the Chicken Soup. We had the corned beef on rye and the Brisket on rye, and they are just amazing. The have a great slaw, and pickles. They have a diverse menu, and all is fresh and excellent. the rye bread is the best I have ever had. When in Clark, stop in.

1  Thank Bones57

Reviewed 9 November 2017

They are overpriced! but best hot dogs around. Today, I ordered rice pudding and I think I got Tapioca because it didn't taste right.

1  Thank Marianne P
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I last reviewed Deli King in Clark a while ago and slammed it for its skimpy sandwiches. Something has happened in the time since. We ordered sloppy joe corned beef and sloppy joe combo sandwiches tonight. They were awesome; tasty and so crammed with corned beef and pastrami that we could barely bite into them. I take back all the negatives I posted. These are true deli sandwiches, and I have eaten at Carnegie and other great delis. Thank you, Deli King. I shall return.

1  Thank Kenvil63
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Stopped for lunch and we immediately sat ourselves. Within a minute, a server brought a bucket of slaw, dish of mixed pickles, water and table settings. Our waiter, Daniel, arrived within seconds and took our order. Great beginning!

I couldn't stop eating the slaw. It was incredibly good.
We decided to share a pastrami on rye because we weren't that hungry and we believed that such a keystone sandwich would be over-stuffed and easily shareable.

Good thing we weren't so hungry because the pastrami on rye was barely enough for one person. Moving on.

1  Thank ArubaConsultant
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered sandwiches, thinking this was the old owners running the restaurant, Not at all! I picked up the food and I saw a change in the place! I thought the food would be good,not at all. I didn't even want any for lunch the next ,my admitted to me it was good the food.
The food is over priced, and not good deli.job