“Great Food, Great People”

Nick's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #7 of 35 Restaurants in Cinnaminson
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

They have been serving great food since the 70s. Always fresh food with a ton of variety. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

I love the variety of pizza's that you can buy by the slice. They slices are very generous and the crust is not soggy. The service is friendly and the prices are good.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

I love it here because the pizza and food is great! Also, the staff are very nice and it is clean too! It's a nice place and I recommend this for people!

Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

While visiting some friends in my old home town of Cinnaminson, we picked up some pizza for dinner. This is exactly what I remembered from the old "Brothers Pizza" back in the day. Slightly sweet sauce and a fairly thin crust. Delicious!! Pizza in the Midwest (Indiana) is nothing like this. I missed this stuff!!

Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

The pizza here is delicious. I usually get the upside-down pizza. Place is clean and the staff is friendly. Reasonable prices.