“Missed this stuff”

Nick's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #5 of 38 Restaurants in Cinnaminson
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

While visiting some friends in my old home town of Cinnaminson, we picked up some pizza for dinner. This is exactly what I remembered from the old "Brothers Pizza" back in the day. Slightly sweet sauce and a fairly thin crust. Delicious!! Pizza in the Midwest (Indiana) is nothing like this. I missed this stuff!!

Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

The pizza here is delicious. I usually get the upside-down pizza. Place is clean and the staff is friendly. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

The pizza is really good. They even have great mild wings. It is a friendly, reasonable place to get a good bit of food for a good price to take out. A lot of people in my group loved their pasta and salad too.

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

They have really good pizza and their steaks are very good. I am not a big fan of their cold sandwiches however, I am very picky about the luncheon meat that is used on my sandwiches. All in all a very good place to eat a quick meal.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Delicious pizza and a lot of variety on the menu so there is something for everyone. I also like the pasta dishes and wraps. Rating as 4 stars because I don't like their delivery service.