“Great upside-down pizza”

Nick's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #7 of 35 Restaurants in Cinnaminson
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

The pizza here is delicious. I usually get the upside-down pizza. Place is clean and the staff is friendly. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

The pizza is really good. They even have great mild wings. It is a friendly, reasonable place to get a good bit of food for a good price to take out. A lot of people in my group loved their pasta and salad too.

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

They have really good pizza and their steaks are very good. I am not a big fan of their cold sandwiches however, I am very picky about the luncheon meat that is used on my sandwiches. All in all a very good place to eat a quick meal.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Delicious pizza and a lot of variety on the menu so there is something for everyone. I also like the pasta dishes and wraps. Rating as 4 stars because I don't like their delivery service.

Reviewed 6 May 2015

Nick's has excellent, subs, steaks and pizza. Some of the best pizza in town. Great pasta and Italian dishes. Friendly service, reasonable prices. Always enjoy my meals from here. Can't go wrong with Nick's