“Great Pizza!”

Nick's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #7 of 35 Restaurants in Cinnaminson
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Delicious pizza and a lot of variety on the menu so there is something for everyone. I also like the pasta dishes and wraps. Rating as 4 stars because I don't like their delivery service.

Reviewed 6 May 2015

Nick's has excellent, subs, steaks and pizza. Some of the best pizza in town. Great pasta and Italian dishes. Friendly service, reasonable prices. Always enjoy my meals from here. Can't go wrong with Nick's

Reviewed 18 March 2015

There are many pizza places between my apt and Nick's but I much prefer Nick's. The crust is thin and crispy. The philly cheese sandwiches are the best this side of the river. My fave is to get a slice of pepperoni and an orange fanta! Yum!

Reviewed 18 February 2015

It's hard to say where we had our best meal -- it keeps changing. Having said that, Brothers and now Nick's still has the best pizza and steak sandwiches around. We've patronized them for decades. Our kids live out of state now and when they visit we order these delicacies for at least one meal.

Reviewed 13 February 2015

If you're a pizza lover like me this is the place to go. I loved it when he was with "Brothers" and I love this place.