eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2017

There are many things that are not great about this motel. I'm sure a lot of people are willing to deal with less-than-stellar arrangements in favor of saving a few dollars. But everyone draws a line somewhere:

The cigarette burns in the sheets? sure.

Rooms smell of smoke? yeah, whatever.

The first roach? maybe it got in from outside.

The second roach? nope, and we left.

Room tip: Not 211. Maybe the other rooms are beautifully pristine, but I wouldn't bet on it.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Zintis M
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed 6 nights
Read the reviews here and I to say , I was worried that I was going to move. No , it's not 5* but hey , you not paying a fortune so ......
I was very impressed towels changed EVERY day and bed changed ones.
So guys ,do not expect 5 star treatment , but then you only paying 1/3 of the average price for the area . I would stay here again and again if I'll comeback.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank j0sej0a0s
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I was a bit nervous after reading some reviews . The rooms have all been updated and renovated . Bathroom was very clean , bed comfortable and pretty clean . For 65$ on Saturday when most of the other motels were above $100. The front desk staff is a little slow ( literally ) it's not a quick check in but very very nice .

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jenn N
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

So all I needed was a place to spend the night. I read the reviews and still came although I avoid motels. The rudeness of the attendant alone made me not even check in. Never again!

I walked in and the man was sitting on the couch watching something and made me wait until it was convenient for him to come to the window to even acknowledge me. When I told him I had a reservation, he slid the bottom of the window to me with no instruction. After staring, I asked him what he needed. He looked at me and said "ID". I go to get my ID and then he says "And money". Thinking it's sarcasm solely due to his tone, I smile and tell him I put the hold on my card. Immediately, he got an attitude, said "Check your reservation" and went back to the couch to resume watching the TV. I walked out and booked another hotel

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank OnePurpose31
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Old but has some updates. Clean but maid doesn't do every day. No change of sheets for the 8 days I stayed. All amenities are at the office 50-60 yards away. Is fairly clean and not a bad place to rest you head. Does have refrigerator and cable tv. Air conditioning worked great(by room).

Date of stay: August 2016