Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
Wyndham
PricelineUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
Trip.comUS$125
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We have been traveling to the Philadelphia area a lot lately and we have been staying at this Days Inn, we really enjoy the rooms and the price is right. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are very clean.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 4 April 2021

Room smelled of smoke, carpets were disgusting, noisy (people upstairs played LOUD music until 3AM!!). Others in our group had people smoking pot outside their room ALL NIGHT LONG. Will NEVER stay at this hotel again!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 28 February 2021

The rooms are really nice for the price! There is a $100 Security deposit (incidentals) and it does take 2 days min. For it to be returned just in case that is something you need to know before getting there

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 14 October 2020

Rooms were not clean l. People smoking weed out front blasting music till early morning hours. I got no sleep. Was a very horrible experience. Would not stay heat again if fthwu paid me to stay here. Beware.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

This is not your typical Wyndham hotel experience. I chose this hotel based on location, company brand (I've alway trusted Wyndham hotels), and breakfast included option.

Upon arrival to the lobby (8:30pm) I see the Front Desk agent who was dressed in regular clothes (no uniform or professional appearance). While getting checked in I asked the agent about breakfast, and she shook her head no. I asked if she could specify the "no" in which she replied that there was no breakfast. I told her that it clearly states breakfast on the website and that is why I chose this hotel over another. The agent stated it was due to Covid and that she the company still advertised it to avoid updating the website since it was temporarily. Next, I went into my assigned room 231 and was immediately hit with a strong smell of cigarette smoke and sweaty feet. I quickly called the front desk to inform them of the smell and was advised to come back to the front desk to get a new room. However, since it was raining and I was traveling with tired, kranky kids I instead asked if they could spray fragrance in the room since I didn't want to go through the hassle of changing rooms (due to rain, kids, dark, lots of luggage) The agent agreed to the fragrance,  but no one ever came. Next, I tried getting the TV on, but the remote was not working, nor could I get the TV to turn on from the TV console. I contacted the Front Desk again, to remind them about the fragrance and now about the TV. The agent said she couldn't spray the unit since she was alone, and if I wanted the fragrance that I would need to come to the lobby to get it.... And the same request was made in order to get the remote fixed.  I also mentioned that I couldn't leave my room since I didn't feel comfortable leaving my sleeping kids alone, and I was in my pajamas. The agent again stated that in order to fix the remote I would have to go to the lobby or nothing could be done. At that point, I expressed my disappointment and how it was not normal Wyndham or hotel etiquetas to request that a guest leave their room to get things fixed, and the agent said "Yeah well this is not one of those hotels". Mind you I didn't pay $20, or $50 a night to be treated like a bumb. Covid 19 is no excuse to treat take advantage of guests.

This is the worst experience I have ever, EVER had staying in a hotel. Again this is not a Wyndham quality hotel, and I would never, EVER waste my time or my money at this crappy place again!

Date of stay: October 2020