“Very good Jewish deli food”
Review of Kibitz Room

Kibitz Room
Ranked #28 of 269 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 30 July 2017

While visiting NJ and family we went to the Kibitz Room to pick up brunch. The selection was fantastic and the place is clean, bright and has a Hugh selection. We picked up Whitefish Salad, 2 kinds of Lox, many different cheese's and of course pickles. They have a pickle bar filled with pickles, sour tomatoes, sauerkraut and other delicious items that I used to enjoy as a kid. The bagel selection was outstanding as was the sweets. We took out, but you can eat in too. It's not kosher, but kosher style.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I am new to the area (Philly) and did a quick search for a good pastrami sandwich. I found this and decided to give it a try. I should have known something was up when the waitress asked if I wanted a half or whole. I'm thinking, what? has to be a whole sandwich. See the photo - I could only eat half and I'm a big guy. It was fresh, juicy and delightfully tasty. the Pickle Bar was off the hook too. the staff was great and the place is very clean. Highly recommend it- worth the drive form Philly - can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We are local and frequent this deli often. The sandwiches are big enough for 2-3 meals and the pickle bar is to die for! Ask for a pickle bag and fill it up with your favorites. There are traditional prepared foods for purchase by the pound or piece and delicious baked goods like cakes, cookies, and hamantaschen. Dine in or take out, this deli does not disappoint!

1  Thank naturallynursey
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This rating is an average of past visits. I've been numerous times for the matzo ball soup and love that. Probably the best matzo ball soup I've ever had. Now, the sandwiches. A whole sandwich is around $16-20. It's 3/4 of a lb of turkey on a whole sandwich. So while it's a lot of food, $20 for a sandwich is just unnecessary. We end up giving 3/4 of the meat to the dogs. You can't eat all of that on 1 sandwich. A half sandwich is $12-14 which is INSANE. I'm not sure why they call it a half because it is larger than half. No matter how you slice it, a half sandwich and a full 4 course Italian seafooddinner shouldn't coat the same amount. Also, multigrain bread is NOT wheat bread. I hate when I ask for wheat and am given multi grain. Also, on my last visit, the multi grain bread was terribly stale. If you are going to charge $14 for half a sandwich, that sandwich better be PERFECT.

4  Thank Taram2507
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I read many mixed reviews. My family and I had lunch at 1 pm on a Sunday afternoon. Excellent service, delicious food and everything I could have hoped for in Jewish Deli!!

We ordered the potato latkes for appetizer with sour cream and applesauce. Awesome!! My son ordered the cornbeef and pastrami sandwich. His girlfriend ordered the honey maple turkey wheat wrap. I ordered the turkey pastrami wheat wrap with side salad. All fresh, delicious, huge and brought half the sandwiches home! I loved the half sours on the pickle bar!!

Desserts looked so delicious but we had already ate way too much!! This place did not disappoint! The staff was very friendly and answered all my questions as I waited for my family.

1  Thank Dawnzo