“Best tomato pie”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cacia's Bakery of Cherry Hill and Audubon
Ranked #7 of 16 Bakeries in Cherry Hill
Description: We specialize in Italian breads and rolls, stromboli , pizza (red cheese, tomato pie, pizzazz, vegetable, white, and our famous hoagie pizza) and try one of our fresh filled cannoli or pastry.
Reviewed 4 January 2017

So with no cheese, the tomato pie is something not everyone is used to. Once you taste it, you'll love it.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Cache's is a family favorite that I've been enjoying since childhood! We always seem to buy more than we intended. But we always get the rolls. Fresh out of the oven are the best. I dare you to try to get from the store to home without trying a nice warm roll fresh from the oven!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 4 January 2016

Well, I've lived in Cherry Hill for 10 years and just found out about this gem - literally right down the road from me. Who would have thought that a bakery would sell (delicious) pizza? Certainly not me. My husband and I are pizza fanatics and are quite picky when it comes to finding a good one. Someone he works with brought some leftover pizzazz for lunch and shared it with the office. My husband came home raving about it, and we went to Cacia's the following weekend to get one ourselves. We called ahead of time, and our pizzazz was ready in less than 20 minutes. You can get pizza by the slice as well - all are displayed in cases and looked as good as the pizzazz. We'll be trying the tomato pie next. Our car smelled wonderful on the ride home, and the pizzazz was great. The crust was perfect - crunchy, but light. I'm not a fan of American cheese, but the combination of favors (especially the peppers) really worked for me. It's also nice to know that Cacia's sells their pizza dough. The bakery is in a strip center next to Planet Fitness and easy to miss - unless you're looking for it. If you like pizza, I recommend giving Cacia's a try. Keep in mind, this is a bakery - for take-out.

Date of visit: January 2016