“Lunch Delivered by Shangri-La”
Review of Shangri-La

Shangri-La
Ranked #80 of 274 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Reviewed 8 May 2017

I recently had surgery and am not driving yet, so I was pleased to find a menu from Shangri-La containing a coupon.
It took a few minutes on the phone to finally get to the person who actually took my order, but everybody I spoke with was cordial.
My order was a sort of sampler: scallion pancake, fried chicken wings, hot & sour soup, and shrimp sashimi.
Delivery was prompt, and it was gratifying to see the sashimi packaged separately so that the hot food would not cause the shrimp to become warm.
The wings were delicious, maybe just a tiny bit too salty. The hot and sour soup was delicious, especially with a splash of low-sodium soy sauce. The scallion pancake was tasty, perhaps a tad greasy. The shrimp sashimi was wonderful: cold, perfectly-cooked shrimp on a bed of something green and julienned.
I've always been curious about this restaurant, and now I know it's a place I will order from again.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

It has been quite some time since we had been to Shangri-La, so long in fact that we didn't know they had moved and had new owners. We always loved dining here but we found the new place just average. The lettuce wraps were tasty but the fried rice was bland and the garlic sauce was so sweet that we weren't sure it was really garlic sauce. Service also was on the slow side considering when we arrived most tables were empty. The restaurant was filled by the time we left and had a very strong takeout business so maybe we were missing something or didn't order correctly.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

The food is soooooo good and everyone who works there is so nice. It's our go-to restaurant for a Sunday night family trip. The hot and sour soup is the best around and the fried rice, Mongolian Beef and Crispy Sesame Beef are second to none.

The service is top notch and it simply is a great night out.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

The food is delicious, fresh and prepared to order. Adorable and cozy atmosphere with an attentive staff who serves quality food (and remembers my order every time I visit)!

Reviewed 14 January 2017

It's been a while since we visited Shangri-La and since then they downsized and moved next door to a smaller location with a new menu. The food was good, tasty and different options then your basic Chinese restaurants. Service was very good. We felt the prices were on the higher side, which I guess is what you get for a "fusion" restaurant.