“Great Food”

Bobby Chez Crab Cakes
Ranked #3 of 16 Bakeries in Cherry Hill
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We had crab cakes & shrimp puffs which were delicious. The service was outstanding Stephane our counter server was very professional & friendly.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 15 August 2018

This place really surprised me. Like a deli, but better. The crab cakes are absolutely delightful and delicious. The potato salad is excellent as is the Cole slaw. Good size portions. The crab looks small but is very rich and filling. Don’t pass this one up, worth the stop!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Bobby Chez is primarily for take out. You could eat outside at one of the tables in the courtyard but their food is for eating at home. It was recommended to me to buy their crab cakes for a holiday party and boy I'm so glad I did! Everyone...I mean everyone complemented them. I highly recommend, at least one time, experiencing these crab cakes. I'm also told the rest of their food is great, but since I didn't order anything else I can't comment on the rest.

Date of visit: December 2017
Bobby C, Owner at Bobby Chez Crab Cakes, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Thank you for stopping in and trying our Famous Crab Cakes.
We are pleased to know everyone enjoyed them and appreciate the kind words.
Hope you have a great New Year, stop in and say Hello!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We heard a lot of buzz about the crab cake of Bobby Chez. And the prices. Were they worth it? Real crab? We've heard mixed reports. It was time to try it for themselves.

My husband and I went tonight to this tucked away little take-out place, beautifully decorated, with a huge selection of entrees and side dishes. Not for the thin of wallet! Yes, you get what you pay for... but this was not Value Meal. If you have a big family, you better have a big paycheck!

So we tried the crab cakes. Two fried. Two broiled. Brought them home, reheated them. With forks in hand, we dove into the broiled version first. Very good. All crab meat with a creamy cheesy sauce. Not the best we have had (in Baltimore) but nicely done. A little spicy but good.

The fried crab cake... the breading took away from the crab flavor. Plump, yet full of crab... but after having just the broiled version, the outer breading distracted you from the real food star. Good overall.

But 4 crab cakes for $32... and no sides? Pricey.

We decided to return for the lobster pot pie, only available while they last on Fridays.

Date of visit: September 2017
Bobby C, Owner at Bobby Chez Crab Cakes, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you! We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

Great food except I do not like my cucumber, tomato and onion salad tasting fishy...so gross and ways 5 bucks...in cross keys, make sure the girl does not scoop it with a dirty spoon. ..I think that's what happened. ..barf

Date of visit: May 2015

We are truly sorry for the mix up, hope you come back and give us another chance.