“Nice Deli on Main St. in Chatham”

Chatham Sandwich Shop
Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Chatham
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Located on Main Street - I had the Italian half sub with prosciutto, ham, salami,capicola and cheese. The sub was tasty and good sized but a little more expensive then in Manhattan - which I don't understand. The Chicken soup was also good. Service was friendly and my sandwich was ready in less then 5 minutes during the busy lunch hour. If in the mood for a sub, salad, or burger, I would definitely stop and visit the Chatham Sandwich Shop.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is a good deli. Tried a few of the sloppy joe sandwiches. They were good, nothing that special. There are certainly better options in the area, but if you are in downtown I guess this is fine. People were very nice, they made the sandwiches pretty quick. Is it a tad expensive, sure, but that is the area so that shouldn't be shocking.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Owned and run by a friendly team of brothers this is a great spot for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Try the sloppy joes, they're awesome!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I have worked in Chatham for 26 years, we never get a bad meal here. Our office moved further away so we are not here every week anymore, but I still come back and it is still great. meatball parm is my favorite.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Way back a few years ago the price of gas went up drastically. And when that happened everyone took the great opportunity to raise their prices because of the fuel surcharge. Now that gas is back down to reasonable dollar amounts in no place more than Chatham is it true prices did not go down and give consumers the break that the retailers received. A $14 submarine sandwich to me is utterly criminal, however it is becoming the norm. So if you're looking for value the large convenient store chains are offering a much better deal and have really upped their game. If you were looking for a comparable sandwich shop you will find that this place is as good or better than the others in town or in the surrounding towns. Their competitors are not doing a better job for the same price. The place is always busy so he obviously has a great following. If someone offers me a sandwich from there I will never turn it down and I will enjoy it-however when I have to fork out the money I just don't find it to be a great value.