I have stayed in many HIE's throughout the northeast. Most have clean affordable rooms with relatively new furnishings. Not this one, the mattresses feel if they are original to the hotel (2000). The staff are unaware of their purpose, housekeeping are loud and noisy as they go about there job.These are the little things that make or break your stay. Don't forget to bring your wallet, this the most expensive hotel in the area, In my opinion, not worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Carneys Point NJ Turnpike is conveniently located at the New Jersey Turnpike and the I-295 junction. We are situated at the foot of the Delaware Memorial Bridge, a convenient stop over location for North-South Turnpike or I-95 traffic. We are also one half mile from DuPont Chambers Works and the closest Holiday Inn Express to the Salem and Hope Creek Nuclear Plant. Hotel features include complimentary continental breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hardboiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Carneys Point , NJ and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, IHG, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Carneys Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Carneys Point Hotel Carney`s Point
- Holiday Inn Carney's Point
- Carney's Point Holiday Inn