Heritage Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$341
Capri Motor Lodge(Cape May)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$347
Montreal Beach Resort(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$509
La Mer Beachfront Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$484
US$454
US$567
Wilbraham Mansion(Cape May)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$329
Jetty Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$309
Travelocity
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$439/night.

Hotel Alcott(Cape May)
US$306
  • Restaurant
Elaine's Bed & Breakfast Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$335
1,433 results
All reviewsindoor poolbreakfast buffetocean viewacross the streethot tuboff seasonhotel restaurantmain buildingthis past weekendcoffee makerget awayking bedup to datemid weeksecond floorprivate balconynew jersey
Reviewed 27 October 2015

This hotel tries to be "grand" but just isn't. I was there for the Fall Bird Festival and chose it because it was the headquarters for the event. It was fine but not outstanding. Yes, there was a musty smell in some locations (not my room) but that is to be expected at the Shore. The only complaint I had was that my room never got serviced or cleaned because the staff just didn't get to my room before I came back from my morning activities. I rejected cleaning then because I needed a couple hours to eat lunch and rest before my next activity.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2015

When the B&Bs in Cape May were very expensive, the Grand Hotel offered very good rates to us. It is by the ocean, and has a ton of amenities. Also, the restaurant by the hotel has all-you-can eat breakfast buffet for just $13!

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 22 October 2015

Loved the renovated townhouses! Great views and very roomy and clean. Perfect for getting ready ready for a wedding. Hemingway breakfast was pretty good. The pool area was very fun, and you can order food/drinks there. The location can't be beat!

Room Tip: Renovated townhouses are worth the extra $
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2015

Cape May is a great place to visit. It oozes with charm and character. Long walk, bicycle rides, tours, FANTASTIC restaurants, and...oh, yeah, it's right on the beach! I know plenty of people who visit Cape May and never step on the beach! They go for the neighborhoods, the bird sanctuary, lighthouse, historical homes and homesteads, and of course, the food.
Cape May is known for their "Painted Ladies", and lots and lots of Victorian homes turned into B & B's. I have stayed in a few and they are nice if you are looking for that type of get away. They are pricey and not set up for families.
The Grand Hotel was a great choice for our last visit to Cape May! My family was meeting there for a weekend and we had 4 adults and 3 children. We stayed in one of the Grand Hotel's 2-story rooms. It was bright and modern! It had a kitchenette, living room with a NICE pull-out bed, and an upstairs with 2 queen beds! Two full bathrooms and two large t.v.'s and a view of the ocean. IF you need a room like this, request a room like this on the upper floor. The view is better and there is a balcony! We were all very comfortable there.
The other very nice and unique thing regarding The Grand Hotel was the fact that they allowed us to rent a room for 1-night in September. Every other place we tried to stay in said we must have a 2-night stay. I was very appreciative of The Grand's Hotel flexibility with this!
I would go back!

Room Tip: They offer small room and large 2-story rooms. If choosing a room, the higher the floor, the better the view!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2015

We choose this hotel because the price was right. Of course, we were there off season and it's a bit away the center of activity, but the price made it attractive. Our room was very clean. There was not a speck of dust anywhere to be found. The bathroom was spotless; however, the over-powering smell of musty mildew was disappointing. We called the office and they sent housekeeping with a spray which just disguised the odor for a while. I'm sure they would have moved us if we insisted, but they should have never rented the room as it was. Attached to the hotel is Hemingway's restaurant. What I can say about Hemingways is that they have given up on the food. I ordered the risotto, which was salty and when it was served, it was in a soup-like bowl with a wide rim. This should have had some sort of garnish (being in the service business, I pay attention to the little things). The service was less than acceptable. Like I said, Hemingways just gave up!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple