All reviews worked fine one night campground bathhouse facilities
Reviewed 8 June 2016

No bells and whistles but great for couples with no children. Stayed several times in this park, the staff is really nice and is located in great area just a few blocks from the beach, or a bike ride away from the beach. bathrooms nice and clean has a nice laundry facility too.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank happytrvllady
Reviewed 22 September 2015

The campground is excellent for tents and RV's alike, even for a tent you get electricity. However its $52 which compared with a state park campground for a tent at around $16 this seems somewhat pricey, I would have though $35 would be fair given a shower facility and electricity. However, the staff are lovely, the toilets and showers are ample and clean. I do not have kids but the play ground looked good. The location is around a 20 min walk from town, not ideal but on a lovely summers evening its perfectly do-able as there are pavements the entire way. This campground also had lovely campers in it as they all kept to the 10pm (polite) curfew which was appreciated especially when you are in a tent.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank hille28
Reviewed 18 August 2015

We stayed for 8 nights and it was a great place, nice quiet, perfect for the beach. 2 playgrounds for kids, clean showers, we biked down central and there's a nice bike lane all the way to grant. will go back, really no complaints, perfect for families.we stayed in the front of the park which i preferred - when biking to the beach do not go down broadway! too busy, bike down central to park to grant super easy and a much more enjoyable ride!. Wifi could use updating! very hard to connect.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank IrishRV
Reviewed 9 August 2015

After I read the reviews, I thought it would be a very peaceful place. As soon as I arrived, my thoughts were proven correct. There were no loud noises or bright lights. That is partly because of there is a rule saying no loud noises after 10. The staff were pretty friendly. We got a map, so we could navigate the place easier. Although it was dark, that place was easy to navigate. The road is just a loop with trails running through the middle.The facilities were a lot cleaner than other places. Although the campsites were a bit small, it didn't really bother us, as no one would make loud noises in the middle of the night. The bugs were the only problem. Everybody got a lot of bug bites. I would recommend bringing a good bug spray and a light that kills bugs. As a previous writer mentioned, the wifi was poor. However, camping is supposed to be with nature, not wifi. The point of camping is not to text, or to surf the internet.
Another good thing was that it is a 5 minute drive from the beach. There were surfing lessons, and the waves were pretty big. There are also quite a few good restaurants around there.
The trailers might be a bit intimidating, but usually, the sites for tents are not next to trailers.
If anyone is looking for a good campsite, go here.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
6  Thank Boeing777200
Reviewed 31 July 2015

When I first learnt about this camping place, I thought, "gee, what a nice place! It is very close to the ocean and has wifi!", but my view of the campground was completely spoiled when I got there. We came there in the dark, so we were quickly lost in the campground. We had to resort to asking nearby campers for directions! The whole camp was very narrow, had no street lighting, and was jammed to the brim with RVs. Below the tent, instead of dirt, there was a ton of sand. It was like sleeping on a herd of baby buffalos! Since the area was packed with RVs, we could not even enjoy a night of peace and quiet! Each campsite was so small, we could hear the next door neighbor's ACs, radios, and even his snoring! Since the whole campground was so packed, and each campsite was very next each other, you would feel like that you were camping in the downtown of New York city.To add on to that, the WIFI was so slow and we could not even get 1 bar of connection. After trying so many times, we gave up. As I know none of our friends had any luck to connect to the WIFI either. The biggest surprise of this whole trip was that, after staying there for two nights, we got rashes all over our bodies, as well as blisters! My advice to anyone who will camp there is that, don't bother bringing repellent, just bring itch relief. We sprayed ourselves with so much repellent you could set us alight, but we still got bitten at least 8 times per person. After we got home, we had to go to the pharmacist, and spend over $30 for poison ivy wash and mosquito itch relievers. Other than the campground, we had a great time in Cape May. Be sure to check out the lighthouse and have fun moterboating in the Great Egg harbor

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family