“Nice atmosphere, lovely restaurant”
Review of Washington Inn

Washington Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Washington Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 138 Restaurants in Cape May
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jefferson
Description: We are currently open every day of the week, reservations beginning at 5 PM. Our Wine Bar opens at 4:30 PM. Our hours are seasonal. Please see our website for details.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nice atmosphere, lovely restaurant”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I like the Washington Inn because it has class, good service and great food. The dining room is lovely and even when full, the noise level is acceptable. Would love to go back.

• Visited February 2012

West Chester, PA
“Beautiful restaurant and very good food!”
Reviewed 29 January 2012

This restaurant is beautiful. The service was wonderful, and the food was very good. It is quite expensive, though. Great for a special occasion.

Visited January 2012
New Jersey
“Great place!”
Reviewed 17 January 2012

This was our first visit Washington Inn, we were impressed with the service and food. It truly deserves its high reviews. Would visit again.

Visited May 2011
1 Thank MJ J
Southern New Jersey
“a gem.”
Reviewed 16 January 2012

What can I say to do this restaurant justice? Well I have been eating there since the 1960,s and my aunt had her wedding reception there in 1948! Everything about the place says 1st class from most important, the food, the drinks, the service and yes the deserts. Go in the off season,you may need reservations and enjoy!

South Jersey
“Lovely place”
Reviewed 15 January 2012

Having dined at the Washington Inn several times I am always impressed with the overall ambience,service and creative presentations. What I am not so thrilled over is their pricing and serving portions. The Washington Inn has a great reputation. I am sure I will return... I just wish they would at least increase the portions served.

1 Thank ricardomnt