“A Solid Micro Brewery”

Cape May Brewing Company
Ranked #9 of 59 things to do in Cape May
More attraction details
Owner description: Once upon a time, twenty-something Ryan Krill earned a six-figure salary working in finance and real estate development in Manhattan, while his college roommate, Chris Henke, designed satellites. During a summer weekend at the Jersey shore, they brewed a batch of beer with Ryan's dad that wasn't half bad. "Should we open a brewery?" Ryan asked, only half-serious. But, by the following year, the three guys had secured a space at Cape May Airport where they concocted a makeshift brew system and honed their beer-making skills. They opened their doors in 2011 and started with one client. Today, there are over 300 accounts in Jersey and Pennsylvania proudly serving the guys' award-winning recipes. And CMBC's fearless leaders have never looked back.
Cape May, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A Solid Micro Brewery”
Reviewed 9 December 2011

Just across the street from my home is the Cape May County Airport and a Micro Brewery named the Cape May Brewing Company. I am a beer drinker. I prefer beers and ales that have body and real flavor. Here is a place you can get just that. Although I did not try all their selections, I did a taste test of what they had recently brewed, and without disappointment. I was impressed enough to buy a Growler of their IPA. If you're ever in the area on a Saturday you should make it a point to stop in and try their samples. I'll bet you that you will leave with a Growler of your own. Really good tasting beers.

Visited July 2011

Middletown, New Jersey
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“A fun, little stop for beer lovers!”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

My fiance and I LOVE beer, so whenever we travel the first thing we look up is where is the closest brewery. On one of those searches we discovered the Cape May Brewing Company. They are a brand new business, brewing some really tasty beers. For a reasonable price you get to taste all four beers, plus keep the logo pint glass. We enjoyed their brews so much that we brought a growler home with us! Definitely a fun little stop if you are ever in Cape May.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank sarah421
baltimore,md
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Nice change of pace”
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Cape May Brewery is located around the corner from Hawk Haven Vineyard, by the Cape May County Airport in an industrial park. A nice change after visiting some of the area wineries. Although I am not a beer drinker - my husband is -and he enjoyed all of the varieites offered on tap. $5.00 tasting fee for 4 brews ranging from a dark stout to a IPA. $11 tasting fee if you would like to include a glass. Growlers available for takeaway. Definately an adult activity though

Visited November 2011