Lowest prices for your stay
US$82
US$80
View deal
SAVE US$2
Free cancellation until 30/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
PricelineUS$80
HurbUS$82
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2019 via mobile

Due to circumstances out of our control we needed to find a motel to call home until we find a home. After staying at one motel, we went to Motel 6 in Brooklawn, NJ.
We found that the staff were very personable and the room was decent.. it was a nice size and the beds were comfy,and they have Laundry facilities. The bathroom is big. Lots of room.
AND... in 21 days, we never saw a bug of any kind.
The reason I did not give 5 stars???
Because nothing is perfect, nothing.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2019

I had an horrible night: it is the worst hotel I ever went. The linens were dirty and covered by cigarette holes. The room overall was dirty. I reserved a non smoking room and I had a smoking room. The Smell was so bad that I had an headache all night long and it kept awaken me.
There was a hole in a door, the sink was not fixed...
Just horrible

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 718mwal
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

When we first arrived, we found the attendant passed out. After waking him up and going to our room, we found out we had roommates. Unfortunately bugs don't speak so we named them Fred and Larry, but at some point we accidentally stepped on and killed Fred, the roach. Later that night all his bug friends came to hold a memorial in his honor, which happened to be in our beds. After waking up covered in bug bites, it was time for a nice hot shower. The water pressure was equivalent to having one of the crack heads in the parking lot dribbleb spit on you. It was nice of the maid to give us a wake up call by banging on the window and staring at me in me towel. Since the coffee was nonexistent, if you need a pick me up, you could have gone outside and purchased some what I believe was to be crack from one of the permanent residents of the establishment.

I would rommend you stay anywhere else. If you must stay here bring a tyvek suit because the floors are sticky, the air is actually cigarette smoke, and there is poop on the walls

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Eric W
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The people they have staying in this hotel long term are societies problems, i seen hookers (working) addicts crashed out on the sidewalk. the place was a garbage pit , there was not a clean place in the parking lot, runned down needed maintenance bad. the room was scarey , the door did not shut , i moved the dresser over to it so no one would enter, i am not exagerating , if anything i am leaving stuff out, it was horrible.

Room tip: "make sure you bring a gun to stay here"
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank spartacus6882
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I needed a basic room for a one night stay so I booked the motel 6. The first thing I noticed even before entering was the people hanging around. they were cursing and smoking marijuana. I went to my room and upon entering the smell of cigarette smoke took my breath away. the carpets were dirty and there was a big stain on the bedspread.the room was rundown and dingy. I learned that many people live there either due to poverty or drug use. I didnt stay and was so digusted I left without asking for a refund

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Maria A
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Brooklawn, NJ - Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Maria, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable visit and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a decent, pleasant stay and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality, and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.