Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The people they have staying in this hotel long term are societies problems, i seen hookers (working) addicts crashed out on the sidewalk. the place was a garbage pit , there was not a clean place in the parking lot, runned down needed maintenance bad. the room was scarey , the door did not shut , i moved the dresser over to it so no one would enter, i am not exagerating , if anything i am leaving stuff out, it was horrible.

Room tip: "make sure you bring a gun to stay here"
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank spartacus6882
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I needed a basic room for a one night stay so I booked the motel 6. The first thing I noticed even before entering was the people hanging around. they were cursing and smoking marijuana. I went to my room and upon entering the smell of cigarette smoke took my breath away. the carpets were dirty and there was a big stain on the bedspread.the room was rundown and dingy. I learned that many people live there either due to poverty or drug use. I didnt stay and was so digusted I left without asking for a refund

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Maria A
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Brooklawn, NJ - Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Maria, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable visit and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a decent, pleasant stay and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality, and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

The rooms were extremely dirty. The floors haven’t been cleaned in a long time, I wouldn’t even take my shoes off. The beds were dirty, I slept fully clothed on top of the sheets. Our room had cockroaches and other bugs in it. Lots of people living at the hotel, very loud and police showed up while we were there. Staff were yelling and swearing at their kids in the middle of the parking lot. Worst experience I’ve ever had. Stay away from this hotel!!

Room tip: Stay at The Best Western instead
Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank MPhelan89
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We booked three rooms for two nights. The first of our group had to move from their room due to an odor from an unknown source. The staff gladly gave them a new room however it the same foul odor. The second groups room was not very clean and they did not sleep due to pest infestation. Not sure what type of bugs they were but there were many crawling all over. Our room (third) was dirty but no bugs that we noticed. The police were onsite due to some sort of disturbance and one of the staff was yelling and cursing up a storm about some person running around and in her words “pcp’ed up”. The front desk was okay and gave us back our money for the second night which we were all thankful for. We found another higher end motel for $20 more per night. This place requires a lot of work to get up to even Motel 6 standards. Hopefully they turn it around or the place will close.

Room tip: Choose another location
Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank kevinsS7966UV
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

This was by far the worst experience we have ever encountered. The room was reserved as a handicapped room as my husband is a paraplegic and confined to wheel chair. I payed the required amount and was told it needed to be cash they then came up to our car and said it would be more money because it was a handicapped room. We got in the room and this had to be the dirtiest room they had. There was filth everywhere. There was blood splatter on the ceiling and walls, the bathroom had not been cleaned in a very long time as there was so much hair and dirt all over the tub toilet sink counter and floor. They left us an ice bucket that had roach eggs and the cups were not even in plastic . This is bug infested .The bed sheet had burn holes in them along with the blanket and mattress cover. The smoke alarm was covered with a piece of paper. The close rack was hanging off the wall. The back of the door was missing there check out time and emergency information. There was tissue stuffed in the peep hole because it was missing . If there was another motel available over this Memorial Day weekend we would have taken it but we could not find one and we were there for a wedding and had already committed in cash to this room that we were told we could not get back
I was told housekeeping was not there
I ended up going to the store purchasing cleaners mop scrub brush bucket ect to clean the room ourselves also purchased a blanket and pillows and pillows cases
We wouldn't bring our belongings in the room and would just take items out of suitcases from the car as they were needed
This is motel 6 should be shut down by the New Jersey department of health
Motel 6 rethink your relationship with the privately owned chain by far not a standard you want to be known as

Date of stay: May 2017
2  Thank LizP829
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Brooklawn, NJ - Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Dear Liz, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please accept our apologies that your group's visit was less than satisfactory. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.