When we first arrived, we found the attendant passed out. After waking him up and going to our room, we found out we had roommates. Unfortunately bugs don't speak so we named them Fred and Larry, but at some point we accidentally stepped on and killed Fred, the roach. Later that night all his bug friends came to hold a memorial in his honor, which happened to be in our beds. After waking up covered in bug bites, it was time for a nice hot shower. The water pressure was equivalent to having one of the crack heads in the parking lot dribbleb spit on you. It was nice of the maid to give us a wake up call by banging on the window and staring at me in me towel. Since the coffee was nonexistent, if you need a pick me up, you could have gone outside and purchased some what I believe was to be crack from one of the permanent residents of the establishment.
I would rommend you stay anywhere else. If you must stay here bring a tyvek suit because the floors are sticky, the air is actually cigarette smoke, and there is poop on the wallsMore
- Free Wifi
- Free parking