“Chinese Food”

Add it.
Golden City Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #78 of 165 Restaurants in Brick
Reviewed 1 March 2017

We ordered several times from this restaurant. Very good. I have to eat gluten free. They do not have GF sauces but will steam your food for you and leave out the gluten sauces. Just make sure you tell them. Nice people.

Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

Been here a few times now and the food has been great every time. After our go to restaurant changed owners, we're glad we came across golden city. General Tso is light and crispy, boneless spare ribs not fatty at all and everything in general is very good.
Place has seating but no atmosphere, so I'd only recommend take out.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

took a friend here & all three of us enjoyed it last yr it had been given a poor health inspection I believe new people took over & the variety of food is amazing from Japanese to chines to american

Reviewed 12 June 2015

Dear Reader: Please try their Crab Ragoon. Wow! It was so good! We also enjoyed the boneless spare ribs , fried rice and chicken lo mein. Everything was delicious. I used to drive 10 minutes to get Chinese Food but this place is closer to me. They have earned my business. BTW, this take out restaurant does have some seating for any eat in customers. Golden City Chinese Restaurant is behind Ocean First and next to "Nino's Coal Fired Pizza".