“Reliable Service On Christmas Day ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Star Restaurant
Ranked #101 of 165 Restaurants in Brick
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

So every year we go to my brother in law's place for Christmas dinner, but we go up early to spend time and we bring lunch. Last year I decided to order enough apetizers to feed 20 people lunch. I wasn't sure they would go for it, and I had never eaten there, so it was a gamble...but they loved it! So this year, I decided to do the same and even expand the menu from the standard egg rolls, crab Rangoon, and wonderful chicken wings, to include the fried wontons, and chicken dumplings as well. I ordered and prepaid the night before, and they had it hot, beautifully packaged, and ready to serve at the appointed time. China Star will be a part of our holiday tradition for the forseeable future.