“Nice views”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Good apps and entrees, busy but with attentive service. We went on a Saturday and were seated quickly with a party of 7. Food and drinks came quick and all were pleased. The view is always nice and if you can get over that the place is on the loud side you cant go wrong

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We went as a family, decided to go early to avoid crowd. Early meaning like 3:00. It was incredibly loud, so much so our waitress could not hear us without both of us yelling. My food was ok. I asked for a box, she threw my food away. We waited forever. I will say the bar pie my kids split was good, but that was about it. The bill, no alcoholic drinks, was ridiculous. I personally would not visit again. By the way, we did try lunch there to give it the benefit of the doubt, but no, won't be visiting again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

spring summer outdoor dinning great on the river views, food not bad fancy bar food good time bar for shure

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I was at River Rock recently with co workers and we had a lovely time. It was a beautiful day and we sat out on the deck. We had a nice lunch. The service was good. I ordered fish tacos and they were tasty. Maybe not the best I've had but good. My friend had a problem with her meal and the manager came to the table and apologized and replaced her meal for free. I thought that was classy. I would go back again, but maybe not order the fish tacos.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

It started great, the dockmaster was a great guy. The service stopped there. Our waiter had no follow up, and it was not busy. He was to busy hanging out at the hostess desk. This place could be a goldmine. CUSTOMER SERVICE CUSTOMER SERVICE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!