“Special breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

The menu is full of wonderful choices. We had breakfast and the omelets were outstanding! Service was very pleasant.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Both the manger and hostesses have no clue what they are doing ! The hostesses kept calling people after us or the big parties. I only had 2 people in my group and waited over an hour (when they said 45 minutes). They said they do not take call aheads on mother’s day but they did. The hostesses were very rude and didn’t know how to seat people properally. I used to be a hostess and if people did not come in after you called their name several times they go to the bottom of the list. Turning Point in Brick NJ did not do that. The manager had no idea what she was doing either she told them to seat all the big parties first. That’s not how it works unless there are even seats to seat all of them. I would recommend Turning Point in Brick NJ get a new manager and new hostesses. The hostesses were rude every time I went up to ask them how long it would be (granted i only went up twice). They got loud with my mom and in my opinion shouldn’t hostess at all.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

we've eaten in several Turning point restaurants: Westfield, Brick and Long Branch. Never a miss! The food is great: lunch and Breakfast is all we've had. Service is wonderful and prices are not bad for an upscale spot.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Worth the wait!!! Healthy food not like greasy dinner food. Great food alway fresh. Love there coffee .

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Recently stopped here for lunch with a friend. We waited about 10 minutes for a table even though it was 1:30 p.m. Service was okay. We both ordered the grilled cheese club with bacon. The sandwich was disappointing and to be honest, I could not even determine whether it contained any cheese (maybe they make it with a cheese sauce?). Not at all impressed and would not return.