“Great lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

A group of friends had a great lunch. Each had something different. My salad was fresh and flavorful.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I frequently eat at the Turning Point Restaurant in Brick. The food is delicious and fresh. The French press coffee is strong but smooth. And the staff is always professional,friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Never get tired of this cozy, clean atmosphere with the choices that anyone would love. Love it for late lunch with my friends. Great get together with the girls!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Not large portions but decent sized. Healthy food choices. Nice clientele. Enjoyable atmosphere. I just think it's pricey.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I've gone to the place a few times because my son likes it. I'm not fan. I'm also not saying the food is bad, but they're trying to hard to be a little upscale diner. I never understood why the place has a wait-the food is not that great for a line to be out the door.
The Brick Diner down the street serves great food and they know they are a diner and embrace it.
That being said, the service is very good.