US$182
US$139
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Sunset Motel(Branchburg)
US$130
US$98
US$206
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

US$171
Hyatt.com
US$75
  • Pool
US$154
Hampton.com
Red Mill Inn(Branchburg)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsomelet stationfront deskbaseball tournamentbasketball courtmade to order omeletsmini kitchengreat hotelfull size refrigeratorice makershop ritefire pitoutdoor poolsofa bedrooms are greatbusiness centerking suitea wonderful stay
Reviewed 26 April 2010

This is a hotel that works hard to satisfy its customers. We stayed as a family in a king suite when the volcano stopped our flights home to UK. Key aspects for us were spacious suite, free wireless internet throughout hotel (slightly slower in room than in public area) convenient for Commons mall and supermarket, free breakfast, guest laundry (vital for longer stays), efficient air-conditioning. We slept well, though there is a train line closely and the hotel fronts Rte 22. Locally there is a great (for kids) mini-golf course next door and towns of Lambertville/New Hope well worth the trip.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
HSBranchburgGenMgr, General Manager at HYATT house Branchburg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2010

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for choosing Hotel Sierra for your unexpected extended stay in the United States. We are glad we were able to give your family a great stay in light of the circumstances. We hope you will still at Hotel Sierra the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 17 March 2010

The company I work for has a branch office in this area, so I travel up here regularly. The few hotels around our office seem rather expensive and low quality (it gets worse the closer you get to Newark). This place is about 10 miles farther than I usually stay, but the closer places I've stayed in the past were booked and I took a chance.

I was concerned about quality given that the price of a night here was similar to what I paid at a nearby HOJO which was a complete slum. I had never heard of "Sierra" as a chain before and did not know what to expect. However, my experience was better than I have had at many hotels costing two or three times the price.

My room was a King Suite. In many hotels, a "suite" simply means a partial divider (if anything) between the sitting area and the bed room. However, at Sierra, the bedroom was really a separate room with doors to close off from the other area. The living room area was very large with a sofa and chair to relax and watch TV, a desk for working (free WiFi), and full kitchen (including full size fridge, oven, dishwasher, etc.). Furniture was quality and in good condition. Everything was kept very nice.

The complementary breakfast had limited options but was just fine for me. There was an omelet station, cereal, fruit, juice, coffee, etc. In the evening, there was complementary beer and wine and a few things to eat as well. The eating area was simple, but tastefully decorated, and included a fireplace.

I really have no serious complaints. If I wanted to be picky, although there was a flat screen in the sitting area as advertised in the website, the second TV in the bed room was an old fashioned CRT. Also, the hotel is out of the way. You will probably have to drive 5-10 miles if you want to find a nice restaurant. The pool is outdoors and therefore only available in the summer.

As I said, this place was in inconvenient distance from where I had to work in the area, but I'm likely to drive the extra few miles again on my next trip for the great experience I had here.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
HSBranchburgGenMgr, General Manager at HYATT house Branchburg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2010

Dear Valued Guest,
We are delighted you drove the extra distance to give Hotel Sierra a try and ended up being surprisingly pleased. Thank you for the nice comments regarding the hotel and the amenities offered. We look forward to you staying with us the next time you are in the Branchburg area.

Reviewed 11 March 2010

The Hotel Sierra is a new sparkling clean extended stay suites hotel. The pluses are the comfortable, spacious and quiet rooms, nice breajkfast, friendly staff. A minus are the dark road (no street lights) and lack of restaurants in the area. There are a couple of fast foods places, a great diner and a large Shop Rite that has all kinds of hot food. I'd stay again for business. You really need a car if you stay here.

Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
HSBranchburgGenMgr, General Manager at HYATT house Branchburg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2010

Dear Valued Gust,
Thank you for staying at Hotel Sierra. I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and found the rooms to be spacious and the staff friendly. We look forward to you staying with us again the next time you are in the Branchburg area.

Reviewed 8 March 2010

This place is so nice and also so inexpensive. The rooms are beautiful. They are more like apartments than hotel rooms. I never even heard of them until it was recomeended by a catering hall for a wedding. They should advertise more.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
HSBranchburgGenMgr, General Manager at HYATT house Branchburg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2010

Dear Valued Guest,
"The best hotel I ever stayed at" is quite a compliment. Thank you for taking the time to post you comments. We are delighted you tried Hotel Sierra and hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in Branchburg.

Reviewed 10 February 2010

I stayed here twice in Jan 2010 and everything was great. Things I especially liked were: daily warm breakfast (scrambled eggs, waffles, made-to-order omelets, Starbucks coffee), above average exercise room (about eight different types of machines), free evening appetizers (including beer and wine, Monday-Thursday only), completely functional kitchette, hardwired and wireless internet access at no extra charge, a first-class business center (four brand new Dell computers with two new printers), and a super-friendly staff (made copies and sent FAXs for me, etc). Weekend rates were unbelieveable at $79. I heard weekday rates are a lot more. I highly recommend.

Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
HSBranchburgGenMgr, General Manager at HYATT house Branchburg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2010

Dear Valued Guest,
We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Sierra. We're happy you enjoyed breakfast, evening Sierra Bistro and the expanded fitness center. Thank you for recommending our hotel and we look forward to you seeing you again soon!
In hospitality, Pete Donatelli, General Manger