All reviews omelet station baseball tournament basketball court made to order omelets mini kitchen great hotel full size refrigerator ice maker shop rite fire pit sofa bed outdoor pool rooms are great diamond nation business center king suite a wonderful stay
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I travel every week and the Hyatt feels like my second home. The staff make you feel so welcomed. The rooms are clean and fresh. The bar is relaxing after a long day at work to enjoy a glass of wine and a great flatbread!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Michael B, Front Office Manager at HYATT house Branchburg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you so much for your very kind review of our hotel. I'm so happy to hear that we are your second home and how much you feel welcome by our staff. We look forward to having you back next time you visit town again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This has been my 2nd stay at this Hyatt House location and for the 2nd time, it hasn't disappointed. It simply raised my level of respect and loyalty in continuing my patronage to the Hyatt House!....

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation of our hotel. I'm happy to hear that your 2nd stay with us did not disappoint and that we can look forward to being your home away from home every time you visit!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I would highly recommend this place if visiting Somerville, NJ! The staff was so nice! The breakfast was better than any hotel food that I have ever had before and the amenities were great! I will be back for sure!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for your very kind review and recommendation of our hotel. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed our food and beverage options, our amenities, and our staff so much while you were here. We look forward to having you as our guest again!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Overall the property is ok however it's showing age many areas can use some maintenance, beware if your looking to stay at this property with your kids and enjoy the pool on the weekend they have shut the pool down completely on a beautiful Sunday in August with a bogus excuse that they need to add chemicals what a joke your kids will be disappointed if they do it again, will choose another property next time, staff does nothing to limit noise at night from lobby and common areas.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for bringing these very important issues to our attention. I apologize that you were unable to enjoy the pool due to the maintenance it required. We do everything we can to ensure that our amenities are maintained to the highest standard, which we are proud to provide for our guests. If you would like to discuss your experience in further detail, feel free to contact me at michael.bennett@hyatt.com. We hope to have you as our guest again.

Reviewed 29 August 2017