All reviews omelet station baseball tournament basketball court mini kitchen made to order omelets ice maker shop rite full size refrigerator fire pit attending a wedding great room sofa bed outdoor pool business center king suite diamond nation wonderful hotel
Reviewed 11 September 2017

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Michael B, Front Office Manager at HYATT house Branchburg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Got down for a four o'clock check in and my room wasn't ready. Staff was overwhelmed and not even an apology. Had to be at a wedding at 5, so had to change in a friends room because I couldn't even get a room just to change. Not once did someone offer an amenity. Very disappointed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for bringing this very important issue to our attention. I apologize that your experience did not satisfy your expectations while you were our guest. If you would like to discuss your experience in further detail, please contact me at michael.bennett@hyatt.com. We hope to surpass your expectations next time you visit.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I travel every week and the Hyatt feels like my second home. The staff make you feel so welcomed. The rooms are clean and fresh. The bar is relaxing after a long day at work to enjoy a glass of wine and a great flatbread!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for your very kind review of our hotel. I'm so happy to hear that we are your second home and how much you feel welcome by our staff. We look forward to having you back next time you visit town again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This has been my 2nd stay at this Hyatt House location and for the 2nd time, it hasn't disappointed. It simply raised my level of respect and loyalty in continuing my patronage to the Hyatt House!....

Date of stay: August 2017
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation of our hotel. I'm happy to hear that your 2nd stay with us did not disappoint and that we can look forward to being your home away from home every time you visit!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I would highly recommend this place if visiting Somerville, NJ! The staff was so nice! The breakfast was better than any hotel food that I have ever had before and the amenities were great! I will be back for sure!

Date of stay: August 2017
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for your very kind review and recommendation of our hotel. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed our food and beverage options, our amenities, and our staff so much while you were here. We look forward to having you as our guest again!