“Still the best flavors in Bradley!”
Review of Blue Marlin Restaurant - CLOSED

Blue Marlin Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We have been to Blue Marlin several times since my first review. It has now become our "go to" place. Tonight. My Jamaican style red snapper was fabulous. My husband ordered delicious oxtail and his daughter ordered Jerk pork. Jamaican Peach Rum cake was sooooo good!

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Do not go here. This place is just bad. It is a dirty restaurant with slow well below average service. The price far far far exceeds the quality or lack there of. We had four people in our party and ordered four different entrees... each was weaker than the next. Sad, sad , sad.

1  Thank monmouthprof
Reviewed 20 September 2015

My husband and I ate at the Blue Marlin in Bradley Beach in September 2015. We were not at all impressed. First of all, the server gave us our salad before our appetizer. Not sure why. The salad was good. Next, we had the pulled chicken as an appetizer. It was grilled slivers of chicken with a,spicy sauce drizzled over it. I was expecting something different. It was ok, but it's not what I thought pulled chicken should be. Our entree was tilapia stuffed with crab meat, rice and beans, and broccoli. I could not detect any crab meat in the stuffing and the tilapia was over cooked. The rice and beans were very bland and had little flavor. In addition, I overheard another waiter giving the specials for the evening. He included some which our server never mentioned to us. Also, we were the only guests within eyesight who were not served bread with our meal. I'm sorry to write this, but I was very excited to try this restaurant, and ended up dissatisfied.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

Great seafood dishes and great atmosphere. I've had the escovich fish which is cod. Terrific meal. Also recommend crab cake appetizer.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Looking for some authentic food in a fun, relaxed environment? BYOB and go meet Roy, the owner and chief of The Blue Marlin. I loved the dishes here because the food was fresh, unique and tasty!

We went with a group of 12 and felt like we had a private party. The service was very attentive. Had the great homemade ginger beer to kick off the night and everything else was just fabulous too!