“Best bakery ”
Review of Del Ponte's Bakery

Del Ponte's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Bradley Beach
Description: Conveniently located right on Main Street in Bradley Beach, NJ. We specialize in cakes for all occasions, Italian pastry, cookies, bread and breakfast items. Open late for all your sweet tooth cravings!
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Del Ponte's is the best bakery in the area. I haven't found any bakery that comes close. The only problem is plan on spending some money because it's very difficult deciding which pastry, donuts or buns to buy. The cinnamon raisin buns are the best!!! Then there are the walnut, pecan or almond danish. Don't forget to pick up some sausage rolls. They are great buttered with a cup of coffee!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

This was an experience that I have long forgotten leaving the northeast over 30 years ago. The Cookies the Biscotti and the sweets brough me back to when my Moms Friend and Baker would arrive at our house early in the morning after baking for hours on Long Island and bring all these treats for my brothers and I. This Bakery does it right melt in your mouth cookies and sweets. Be Sure To Check It Out I will be a regular while working on the Jersey Shore this summer. WOW Keep up the traditions Del Ponte's .... Oh almost forgot the cakes on the spinning shelves was legendary.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Everything is very good, but the Carrot Cake is top notch. Cake is moist and icing is not too sweet. This is my last minute party goto. If your in a pinch and want a fabulous dessert, get the Carrot Cake!

Reviewed 22 May 2016

We were visiting from out of town to celebrate a family birthday . I ordered the cake over the phone and the whole experience was effortless and very satisfactory! The chocolate cake with chocolate moose filling and white buttercream frosting was out of this world beautiful and delicious!!! We picked up some gigantic sinfully rich chocolate cookies also!

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Took the family there while visiting the area. Tried there gelato, chocolate covered strawberries, Italian cookies and a cannoli cream filled croissant horn. All were very good.