“You'll love it! I did!!”

The Buttered Biscuit
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Excellent food! I had the Copenhagen which is a tasty variation of eggs benedict. They have some creative dishes that will please your pallet. And the portions a big- you won't leave hungry!!

Reviewed 30 September 2018

I’ve always enjoyed brunch at The Buttered Biscuit ( even the name of the eatery sounds delicious and homemade). The staff is efficient and friendly, and ready with good coffee and fresh squeezed juice.
A tip for the chef: won’t hurt to add a dash of salt, a little cumin, even go crazy and add a touch of black pepper to your burgers - my dish was substantial but so bland and I hate slathering my burger with ketchup like a kid, just to make it edible.
Great eggwiches and french toasr btw.
Also, they’ve expanded the place. Yeh.

1  Thank Poonam C
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We were nearby for a wedding and asked for a breakfast recommendation and this was it. All I can say is Amazing. I had the cornedbeef hash special with the hollandaise on the side. It comes with their GIANT biscuit! The hash was made with actual cornedbeef lunchmeat which made a difference. My husband got cornedbeef hash and the ho cakes. The ho cakes were so tasty! We loved it and considering driving the 2 hours another time with the kids for breakfast. Highly recommend a stop here for breakfast!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

But the burrito was. I loved the cinnamon butter for the biscuit but it wasn't very flaky and it wasn't warm. Still the service was great and the food, for the most part, was very good.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Went there twice in two days.
Every one of the help is nicer than the last.
Service is outstanding and the food even better.
We go back here EVERY chance we get. At least once a week when we’re in town.
Everyone loves this place. Excellent omelettes, eggs, wraps, everything.
Don’t miss it.