Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$116
Hotels.comUS$101
FindHotelUS$101
eDreamsUS$101
TraveluroUS$116
All reviews great customer service front desk agent lamar ricky jackson teresa property convenience amenities lobby stay cleanliness nj
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

Impeccable customer service. Stay was warm and welcoming. The inside and outside was very clean. Ricky is just amazing we love his vibe and welcoming spirit. He loves his hotel and we definitely enjoyed our stay. Thank you very much for your hospitality and most of all to your housekeepers they were wonderful. Tell Teresa I said hello.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Khozem Kharawala, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Bordentown - McGuire AFB, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2021

Hi 94coreyg,

Greetings from Red Roof Inn Bordentown - McGuire AFB. Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We are all looking forward to your next visit and hope it will be just as enjoyable.

Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

This red roof had Great customer service, hotel was very clean, Ricky Jackson was a good manager who also overseen my stay. If anyone needs a place to stay in NJ. Please stay at this location it’s worth the stay. I felt like I was at home away from home.

Hi 358brentn,

Greetings from Red Roof Inn Bordentown - McGuire AFB. Thank you for sharing this five-star review of our hospitality and service.
It is so rewarding to hear from you about the success of our staff efforts to make you feel welcomed and at home in our hotel. We hope to see you stay with us more in the future as we promise to push our services better to provide you the most pleasant stay that you can find. We thank you that you highlighted our strengths in your review. May you return again soon and feel at home just like the last time!

Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

Amazing Staff, Great Customer Service, Great Room Service/ Great Housekeeping Staff, The Front Staff Was Always On Point With Asking Was I Okay. The GM Was Always Ready, Willing And Able To Assist Me!

Hi kalinjackson62,

Greetings from Red Roof Inn Bordentown - McGuire AFB. Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and future guests. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We look forward to serving you again Wishing you a safe and beautiful journey as you travel back home.

Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

Ricky was the best and I just love his energy and the way he talks to me. He is super sweet and well mannered. Clean, friendly and Nice people. I think we will be coming here. Every time I come here I will be going to Borden town for y’all.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi 868jeremiahm,

Greetings from Red Roof Inn Bordentown - McGuire AFB. I can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed reading this review and thank you for leaving your five-star rating of our hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. Our management is always happy to serve you and we can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 7 June 2020

Lamar is by far the best front desk employee I’ve ever dealt with!!! Great customer service, does everything very well and in a timely manner. His demeanor and personality is what we need more of in this industry.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
SalesManagerResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Bordentown - McGuire AFB, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2020

maritzas835,

hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit!
We look forward to serving you again!