Candlewood Suites Bordentown/Trenton
US$93
US$80
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$69
Priceline
US$97
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull kitchenroom was cleancommon areasfree laundrysmall apartmentmanager dandaughters weddinggreat place to staydefinitely stay here againgreat roommin drivenew jerseylate checkhome away from homesix flagspantrymicrowave
Reviewed 12 October 2010

These are truly little suites! My room had a queen size bed, a table with a chair, a little kitchen, including a full fridge, little range and microwave. The room was very clean and good sized, with a full closet. I made use of the iron and ironing board as well as the coffee maker. I was sorry that there was no breakfast served, but there is a little "convenience store" in the lobby where you can purchase some essentials, like milk and oj. You can also purchase the makings for scrambled eggs! The prices were very reasonable.
I did not make use of, but did notice, the exercise room and business center (looked like two computers in there).
Lots of parking, pretty convenient to the highway.
I'd recommend, especially if work/life brings you to Fort Dix.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2010

Booked a blocked room for wedding guests for a Sat. night in July. After sitting in 4 hours of traffic, we made it to the hotel 15 minutes before the wedding was to begin. When we went to check in, they claimed we booked two nights (never received the email confirmation that we requested but had a res. number) and because we didn't show up the night before, they cancelled our reservation and charged our credit card. Then informed us that there were no rooms available. After almost being in tears, I asked if they could offer us a place to change quickly into our dress clothes for the wedding and they said "no". It was an awful experience. I did manage to get a credit on my credit card,, however, I will never stay with Candlewood Suites again! Particularly this one. If you book a night with them, get it in writing. The manager clearly messed up the booking.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nytraveler1026
Reviewed 7 August 2010

We made a reservation in advance for four nigths and received a confirmation number. Called back and reconfirmed reservation. Upon arrival, after an 11 hour drive, we were told that they didn't have a room for us. They had canceled our reservation and made a reservation for us at another hotel that was older, smaller rooms, and did not have comparable amenities. Very disappointed with the response from priority club and lack of response from hotel management!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank SCgolfandswimmom
Reviewed 15 July 2010

The best thing about this hotel is the kitchenette. I don't always cook but when I cooked the first time, the smoke alarm went off ( I was frying and the I change the power from low to medium) and the whole town knew about it. Well aside from this incident for the first time in my life, I did not like the shower head - looks cheap. The water pressure is so weak I feel that I need to catch every drop of the water to get myself clean. In the business center, you have to be careful everytime you open up your documents because your documents will be automatically save in the hard drive. So check your work to make sure that your documents are not insight to be viewed by everybody who use the hotel's computer. Be also prepared that the computer has no microsoft software and internet explorer but firefox. There is no pool but you can request to get a pass to the Hamptons Inn. It's not walking distance and you get there by car in 5 minutes. One thing that it irritates me is when a front desk staff cannot offer other ways to remedy a situation presented to them. Don't say, 'No or I don't know or not the person to do that'. I do not want to hear that. A front staff in this hotel should be willing to find ways to remedy a situation.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2010

Business trip with the family - in a hotel filled with military members we were a little concerned how the noise level would be. But the rooms were clean, very comfortable, and heard no noise from other rooms.
It's a bit out of the way from restaurants (11 miles or so from major chains), but convenient to the Interstate.
The workout room is right in the lobby - a little odd with big widows facing the front doors.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business