“I Was Impressed”

Tito's Burritos & Wings
Ranked #36 of 58 Restaurants in Boonton
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Description: At Tito’s Burritos & Wings, our slogan is, “It’s all good,” & that motto applies to the whole philosophy we built our business on. In other words, we are 100% committed to giving our customers nothing but goodness; the tastiest food, prepared & served in a casual & easy-going manner, always at a good value.
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I was quite surprised when I walked in the restaurant -- it's much bigger inside than one would think from outside, and it's decorated in a bright, happy way. The menu is extensive, and it was hard to decide what to order, as everything looked great. Portions are mucho grande -- even making an oinker of myself, I could only finish half of my quesadilla (see before picture). I peeked at what others were eating, and their portions were also huge. The staff is very nice, and everything is prepared fresh so it's five minutes' wait time -- very reasonable. Seating is minimal, as most of their business seems to be take-out, but there are several tables if you prefer to eat in. I'll definitely go back to try some of their other items, but next time I'll bring some help to finish my dinner. A previous reviewer mentioned the parking, and it is tight, although I parked on the street with no problem. Don't let that stop you from visiting though.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

5 of us went and found somewhere to sit. The place sits about 18 people, most at bar stools, only 3 small tables. But it is really meant to be more of a take out place, so was really glad some tables were available. We try to eat "clean" food and also no gluten or cow dairy due to allergies, plenty of options for everyone. Chips and guacamole were great. It was also great to see gf fries and naked chicken wings. Next time I need to ask to see the ingredients list on the wing sauces.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Great food fast food - burritos and quesadillas and chips. Their chicken strips were LOVED by our non-spicy, non-Mexican food eater. Staff was wonderful on a busy evening - friendly, helpful, nice.
But, and this is huge, they have only 2 parking spaces with no other easy parking available. So I don't see us going again in prime time. Which is too bad, I hope they are successful.