“"So much more than great cheesecake!"”

Anthony's Cheesecake
Ranked #1 of 135 Restaurants in Bloomfield
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a Bakery/Restaurant serving fresh baked items as well as breakfast, lunch, dinner. We are open Tuesday through Sunday and we serve dinner every Friday & Saturday 5-9 pm. BYOB You can see all our menus on our website at Anthony's Cheesecake.
Reviewed 3 May 2016

This is a multi-facet review as I can now add their catering services to the list of my experiences with Anthony and company. First, the restaurant, where they consistently serve up interesting and delicious fare in an intimate, warm setting. The vibe is unrushed and relaxed. You can truly enjoy the food. The desserts are amazing with a vast selection. The weekend brunch is the best I've ever had. The combinations they put together are unique without being too complicated and always made with the freshest ingredients.
I had them cater a party of 55 people a week ago and they exceeded my expectations. Helpful, prompt, easy to deal with (as usual). And the food! It is one thing to create great dishes individually, which they do so well...but to do it on a large scale and not lose any of the freshness and flavor is really remarkable. So many true compliments and inquiries about the food from everyone at the party.
Great place, great customer care, great food!

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Had another amazing meal at Anthony's cheesecake! Never leave there not totally impressed! Anthony and staff are so accommodating and pleasurable!! Can't wait to go back!!!

1  Thank norasmeltzer
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Bought my daughter a cheesecake for birthday, as she loves it as much as I do. Tastes like homemade, really great! Nice assortment of flavors and sizes.
You won't be disappointed

Reviewed 22 April 2016

second trip back and it was better then the first. This time had more then the dessert menu. Had waffles with cookie butter and it was outstanding to say the last. it is served with potatoes that are seasoned and roasted to perfection. Also comes orange garnish which only added to the tasty meal. Also highly recommend the French toast with bananas and strawberries.

Reviewed 29 March 2016

Was recently traveling in NJ (back home for me, but hadn't been there for YEARS). I had looked up locations to try and decided...who doesn't want good cheesecake? So, made the point of stopping and sure glad I did. I walked in and asked if I could just have one piece of cheesecake to go. I was greeted nicely, given a HUGE piece of cheesecake and wonderfully sent on my way. I decided I couldn't wait and ate in the lot next door. AWESOME CHEESECAKE GUYS...WAY TO GO!!! They have a restaurant, so I will definitely go there on my next trip to try a full meal!!
Parking is a premium, and need to bring coins for meters, but that is pretty typical for the area. I didn't have any problem finding a spot!!