“Main Street Gem!”

Gourmet Gallery
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Blairstown
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Best coffee! Food is scratch made and delicious!! I love the crunchy eggplant sandwich! They make a great granola bar...great with coffee! The baked goods are amazing...recently had a cake with coconut that everyone raved about! The food is always worth the price because it is delicious and fresh!!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We were told wonderful things about this place, that they had delicious sandwiches etc. I had the Thanksgiving Sandwich that boasted turkey with stuffing, cranberries etc. the stuffing and cranberries were plentiful but the “Turkey” was basically sliced cold cut turkey and not very much of that.
It wasn’t bad, it was just Meh

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My husband & I stopped in Blairstown on Saturday afternoon on our way home from a work trip. We decided since the weather was so nice, to grab some food & sit in a park for lunch.

We just so happened to park right outside of Gourmet Gallery, so in we go. We got the Thanksgiving Sandwich (to split) & some snacks/drinks. The shop is small, but cute. The service was great, very helpful when I asked what to do in town or where we could sit & eat outdoors. And the sandwich? My god, so good.

We walked maybe 400ft to a gorgeous little park with a waterfall & had our sandwich. Its a good thing we split it cause I was full from my half, and did I mention how delicious it was? It was a perfect little impromptu picnic.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Gourmet Gallery has always been delicious, but they truly delivered in giving me the best food I could have asked for, for my bridal shower. It was a tea party theme and Kayla & Kristin took the time to customize a menu that would be perfect. Not only was the food delicious but both Kayla & Kristin were wonderful. Both are longtime friends of mine and highly recommend asking for either of them when in need. A huge thank you for making my special day perfect!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 24 September 2017

I love the food - everything from gourmet sandwiches to dinner. Add to that its a BYOB and has porch seating in the summer and its perfect.

Date of visit: August 2017