Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
FindHotel
Hotels.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
StayForLongUS$137
All reviews red roof front desk recommend this hotel friends and family great place to stay an affordable price excellent customer service philadelphia motel ms clerk operator repair
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2020

HELLO
I MUST SAY THE LAST THRee nights I stayed in the RedRoof inn. The clerk Satyam was and is a gentleman. Very professional and polite. Any time I'm in that area, I'm staying there. The rooms are very clean. Showers clean jacuzzis clean. The food service is great . There is a lot of food stores that makes ur stay very convinenet.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
paras patel, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Philadelphia - Bellmawr, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2020

Dear 90jessej,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness
and our staff.I am also happy that you found the staff is kind and helpful and that we exceeded your expectations .The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 8 June 2020

We lost electric where we lived, so I checked in here and the people at the front desk were very friendly and professional. We stayed for 2 nights and the room was spotless, the housekeepers were very polite and attentive. The lady at the front desk by the name of Paras made our stay enjoyable and made us feel comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel in bellmawr

Date of stay: June 2020

Dear Joanne,
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. i am sorry to delay for reply. Because of COVID 19.I am proud of our team for great service and helpfulness.Thank you again for your kind words.Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.

Reviewed 14 May 2020 via mobile

This place is the best hotel I’ve been in , they have great employees and great service, my room is always clean and neat every single day , love it here , paras the front desk last is amazing help she gets you whatever you need,

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
paras patel, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Philadelphia - Bellmawr, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2020

Dear Aasim13st,
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness
and our staff.Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 20 March 2020

It was one of the best red roof motels that I ever stayed in. Me and my family had an awesome time there. The receptionist accommodated my family to a suite. it's located in such a nice place that its about 20 minutes away from all the nearby attractions. I would highly recommend to anyone who's coming for a vacation or a short vacation trip.

Room tip: best location, center city,
Date of stay: March 2020
paras patel, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Philadelphia - Bellmawr, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2020

Dear Tech0b,
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such a good hospitality about our staff. Also I truly appreciate your comments regarding our location.Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2020

All the hotels in Philadelphia were incredibly expensive, so after some research I found this hotel about 10 min away from Philadelphia. It was very clean and the staff was very helpful with recommending activities to do in Philadelphia. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family if they are in the area.

Date of stay: February 2020
paras patel, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Philadelphia - Bellmawr, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2020

Dear,
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property Red roof inn Bellmawr, NJ.I am proud of our team for great service and helpfulness.Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.