Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$80
Wyndham
US$93
US$78
Expedia.comUS$81
Hotels.comUS$81
Lol.travelUS$93
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2019

Nice rooms that were clean with no issues found. Check in was quick, with in 5 mins we were in our room. Only issue was the breakfast had no hot items and the choices were slim. I would stay there again

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2019

I thought as a "Super 8" Motel it wouldn't be too bad... Wrong!! This motel is BELOW average. I paid extra to get a “hot tub” in the room... But DON'T waste your money!! The molding around the tub was missing and is an old tub. The stopper plug for the drain in the hot tub would not work and when I called the front desk to tell management about the problem they told me "maintenance" (ha ha) said "You have to stick a WASHCLOTH into the drain tightly to hold the water in..." REALLY??? (After 15 minutes the water drained - Probably has not worked in a long, long time.) I should have left at THAT point!!

Other negatives: Toilet kept backing up; Old, outdated furnishings, bedspread, old outdated colors painted on walls, and old funky rug; Was a big one inch gap under the exterior door to the parking lot - anything from bugs to rodents could easily craw into the room with you!!!! These are not really cheerful looking rooms. There are strange, inexpensive and cheap-looking pictures of some kind of "shrines" hanging on the walls you don’t normally see in most motels across America... Our room was in back of the building where there was a flow of NOISY people and (temporary traffic ??) walking up and down the walk outside the rooms and loitering in the parking lot coming and going from 11:00 PM to 4:00 AM each of my three night stay (They were always gone by sun up.) This motel is right off the NJ Pike but I would rather sleep in my car – or, better yet, the "Red Roof Inn" for just a few bucks more a night and is just two blocks up the street and is a MUCH CLASSIER looking hotel...!!! Sorry. But just calling it like it is!!!

Room tip: Better rooms are located two blocks up the street at the "Red Roof Inn...!!!"
Date of stay: June 2019
3  Thank hoolioavendandes
Reviewed 2 October 2019

The room was okay, but the bath room was not so clean, the door was fealthy, the floor tile had mold up to the tub area.
The faucets did not have handles on them.
The price I paid for this motel was way to expensive.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank buryrodney
Reviewed 4 September 2019

I've stayed at super 8's before and this was on the poorer side. You are staying here because it is an affordable option and you don't have high standards. Our room had an odor, the window did not lock and we were on the ground floor and the room looked run down. I only mentioned the window as a safety concern but nothing else as I was really only here 1 night and it was more for the price than anything else.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2019

Horrible costumer service. I wouldn't stay ever again. The house keepers gave us such a hard time and was very very rude! Then when i tried let a manager know, she was even more rude then the first lady.

Date of stay: July 2019