“cake was the BEST!”

Crust & Crumb Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Beach Haven
Reviewed 8 July 2012 via mobile

we picked up a bday cake for my nephew while on vacation...it was phenominal! I am a cake lover and connisseur! I even picked the last piece out of the trash...it did not deserve that and now my sweet tooth owes my butt an explanation. :)

Reviewed 25 April 2012

They make gluten free items now which is helpful to my daughter. The elephant ears are a nice treat. Great spot to get your morning fix!

1  Thank qtdesignz
Reviewed 8 September 2011

I am rating this place excellent on the fact that they have a very good selection of gluten-free desserts. If you're gluten-free you know how hard it is to find a decent dessert! This place has it! The only thing they could use is a better coffee option- coffee out of a soda machine-type apparatus isn't going to cut it.

3  Thank travelwith3
Reviewed 3 September 2011

This bakery has something for everyone. I was spent at least 10 minutes with my kids there because they simply could not decide what to get. I wish I could try everything v(and maybe I will one day).
Also, they have a good selection of gluten-free products which is important these days.
The staff is extremely friendly and nice.

1  Thank Benguin
Reviewed 24 August 2011

The powdered jelly donuts are to die for. At $1.10 a piece they are large and filled with jelly. If you like jelly donuts this is the place to go.