“Never had a bad pizza here”
Review of Louis Pizza

Louis Pizza
Ranked #21 of 42 Restaurants in Wolfeboro
Reviewed 5 January 2017

My wife and I are lovers of pepperoni pizza and have ordered from Louis Pizza many times over the years. Yes, the facility is dated and it screams of your typical pizza joint, but the product is consistent and the price reasonable.

I had to knock off one star as they do not deliver and don't seem to understand the value of having a website to improve their customer service.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Once or twice every week,husband and I have pizza and or calzone for dinner during our days off from work together regularly.The food was so yummy,and special mention to the staff named Sarah,everytime she cooked our food i am glad coz she cooked it great..As in she knows how to make her costumers satisfied for the food,i just love it the way she does our order : )

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

I am very very picky about my pizza. I went in last night and got a small cheese pizza to go and it was done quickly in the way I like it. I like light sauce on my pizza.
I had never been in and had not looked at the menu so I knew cheese pizza was a safe bet.
We will go in next time and sit and maybe try something else, looking forward to trying their wings.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

We get pizza here at least once a month for the last ten years or so. My wife is the one who typically picks it up since its on her way home from work, so I only go in two or three times a year.

Even though I only visit a few times the staff recognizes me and know I am in the military. From time to time they comp our pizza as a way of saying thank you. I didn't join the military for rewards or discounts, but I am grateful to businesses that recognize our service this way.

We've never been anything but happy with the food, wether it is pizza, subs or salads. Everything is always fresh and great quality. When they have it, the baklava is fantastic, but it typically sells out quickly.

The fact that there are serval pizza joints in town and Louis's always has a line in the evening speaks to how popular they are.

The same staff has been there the whole ten years we have been going and that also says something about the restaurant. I saw on some reviews that they thought the staff was rude. I don't think people know the difference between being rushed and being rude. When they are doing the volume they do, it's not unusual for someone to be rushed. You can tell they are not rude because you always get a smile and good eye contact at the counter, rude people don't do that.

Thank you for many excellent meals through the years!

Reviewed 26 August 2016

we love bacon pizza! Louis makes what we consider a GREAT bacon pizza !!! crust is on thin side which I love !! cheese pizza is excellent also !!!