“Great casual lunch with the lake only inches away, closing Labor Day!”

Wolfeboro Dockside Grille
Ranked #17 of 45 Restaurants in Wolfeboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Super friendly waitress took our lunch order and the place quickly filled up by 12:30 with families and a lot of children. We had a burger and fried clam roll with iced teas and enjoyed a beautiful sunny day on the lake right in town.

Season ends in a week, so get there before then!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here with family. Food was good along with the service. One thing you have to try are the onion rings!! They're crispy, tasty and seasoned just right. I had the fish sandwich, which comes with potato chips and coleslaw. The fish was fresh and was very good. Coleslaw was ok, not Bad but not the best I've ever had. I ordered an iced tea and after putting in four sugars it didn't taste any better, so I got a water. Service was good and fast.

This place is definitely not like the original Baileys Dockside. But I will go back.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Stop in for lunch by boat. The place was full. I initially had mixed thoughts about this place based on the reviews. We sat indoors . Old school basic frills. Nothing fancy. Clean , comfortable and nice. The service was great... Now for the food. Excellent. Had the fish and chips. Some of the best haddock ever. We also had scallops. Excellent. Don't listen to the other reviews. Go for the fried
Seafood. Excellent excellent ...

Reviewed 30 July 2017

This place is always so crowded that I expected better. I had their burger which comes with lettuce, tomato, and chips and upgraded to cheeseburger. The burger was thin, small, and granular and although I ordered it "medium" what I was served was "well done." The chips were bagged, not fresh made. The tomato and lettuce were both fresh. The iced tea was good, but a bit pricey at $2.50 per glass. Our server was pleasant and got the order correct but service was a bit slow at 4:00 on a Saturday. I'm inclined to go elsewhere in future.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I went for lunch, and the food was very good. Service was excellent, and the view is amazing. I would recommend this restaurant for its' good food and fair prices.