“Delicious food, awesome friendly service!”
Review of Seabird

Seabird
Ranked #22 of 44 Restaurants in Wolfeboro
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Great lunch. The friendliness and attention to detail is amazing! Superb service!!!! The server even remembered my last order. Wow!!!!!!

Reviewed 30 November 2016

I was in this restaurant last year with a girlfriend for a lunch date,and that was my first time.I cant believe that the food was so affordable and it was a lot that i cannot eat the whole thing so i end up taking home the rest of the food.For just 1 order,i ate it for 3 meals.The staff was so friendly and nice.So after that i always go there and buy my food,and most of the time i ordered it for take out.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

We usually enjoy Seabird. Every summer we go for Chinese and then play mini golf. This year we got chinese to go for the first time and sat on our dock. My 13 year old son was chewing on his crispy Szechuan beef and stopped. He started trying to get something out of his mouth. When he pulled it out, it was a staple which was in the beef. Once we recovered from this we decided to call and let them know. I told the woman who answered the phone and her response was "I am sorry to hear that." Now, maybe if I went into the call yelling and being angry I would have gotten farther. I tried being rational but concerned especially since it was a child it happened to. We should have at least been offered a credit for that one dish if not the whole meal. It seems like some sort of health code violations were broken when a staple is in your dish... Sorry Seabird, you lost us as a customer. It was a nice tradition while it lasted.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Food is always hot and tasty. We are good friends with the owners so we are always willing to share their place with all. Cocktails, beer and wine

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Checked out a few places around, this has been my favorite so far. My Son in Law recommended it, he was spot on.