“Very pleasant staff.”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Wolfeboro
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went in for croissant breakfast special and coffee. Everything was very good and the employees are very nice. Would go back again.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Always get the iced coffee and a donut and sit inside and have clean restrooms , staff is efficient and pleasant

Reviewed 31 January 2018

So, first off, I realize mistakes happen. However, it's the customer service after a mistake is made that leaves an impression. Several people had told me that this DD gets things wrong frequently and that the exact same item always seems to be a different price. But, being pretty new to Wolfeboro, I thought I'd give them a chance. I went through the drive-through, got back to my office and discovered that the vanilla chai I had ordered was actually some kind of coffee (which I don't drink). I drove back to DD, went inside and explained to a surly girl at the counter what had happened. No "I'm sorry for your inconvenience" - she just disappeared and came back in a little bit with a cup. It felt very light and when I opened it up it was only half-full and lukewarm. I showed it to her and she once again wordlessly grabbed it and left, returned shortly with a full cup, handed it to me without a word and left the counter. Perhaps some training of greeting customers with a smile and making sure they have a positive experience is in order for this DD!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

New staff not up to DD standards. Area messy. Donut selection often very limited. Need more workers at peak times.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Great coffee, great donuts although no sour cream flavor donuts but we survived. They mess up the decaf but were happy to remake each time so that was very much appreciated because I CANNOT have decaf! Many DD do. Clean, friendly and efficient. Great coffee!

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!