“Crepes!!!”
Review of Seven Suns

Seven Suns
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Wolfeboro
Reviewed 29 August 2016

What a cute little restaurant on a side street with outdoor seating as well as indoor. It was so convenient for us as we were traveling with our dog and she had a shady spot to rest. The crepes were delicious and very filling. So many choices, sweet and savory! Beverages of all kinds, smoothies looked great, freshly squeezed lemonade was perfect. Ice cream is available too. Friendly, helpful staff!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Always great, always fresh, always the best! The crepes are amazing and I love that they have gluten free. The coffees and teas are fabulous. Try a London Fog...it's my favorite. There may be a bit of a line but that just lets you know it's worth the wait. I'd suggest calling and placing your order ahead of time. Enjoy!

1  Thank LalaAnn1977
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Great coffee, breakfasts, and service. The location is in the center of towns d offers a few tables outside as well as inside. Love this place.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Oh how I wish I had room in my belly for the crepes, they looked terrific and people were saying all kinds of great things about them. I had the Americano twice, and was really impressed. The coffee was excellent, and the staff there were really friendly! I came back a second time and the woman remembered my name from the previous day! That's crazy good customer service, especially in such a busy place. Serious kudos to them for hiring really nice people.

The place is very well decorated, and you can tell there are lots of locals who hang about, which I always think of as a good sign.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

This place has some of the best crepes you will ever eat. They also have a fine selection( best in Wolfeboro) of teas. You will love the food.

Been to Seven Suns? Share your experiences!