“Good food fast”

Wolfgang's Pizza and Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 45 Restaurants in Wolfeboro
Reviewed 20 October 2016

We ate here twice as we liked it enough the first time and they had gluten free pizza for my husband (who has celiac disease). He had pepperoni pizza once and steak tip dinner the second time - both excellent. I had greek pizza first and a gyro pita sandwich the second time. Pizza with greek toppings was a good combo, but the gyro was the star. The pita was soft and pillowy, tzatziki good, onions there but not too strong, and meat well seasoned. Highly recommended for a cheap fast meal. When we were there both times service was efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Had subs from Wolfgang's. They were definitely FULL, Had to wrap them up for later. All of the subs were great!! Don't know how one eats them in one sitting!! Geed fries & onion rings, too. A definite place to visit for HUNGRY folks!!

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

High quality ingredients, substantial portions, interesting location. I'll definitely come back when I'm in the area.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

We got a pepperoni pizza and the Greek pizza to go today. It was hot and delicious! Highly recommend it! I have nothing else to add but trip advisor won't let me post without more words

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Good thin crust pizza ans hearty subs made to your specifications. Excellent quality both eat in ans take oit